Due to the popularity of the modifications I offer, I have had to restructure the pricing and procedure for repair work. Below are some instructions if you are interested in getting your pedal repaired:
- If you a question regarding a pedal repair, please send me an email describing what the problem is. If I am confident I can fix it, I will send you my postage and bank details.
- A bench fee of $40 is to be paid upfront before the pedal is looked at. This includes one hour labour involved in diagnosing any faults and problems, and fixing the problem. If I am unable to repair the pedal, the charge still applies. If multiple pedals are sent, there is an additional $20 fee per pedal.
- Any additional specific parts are not included in the $40 bench fee and may be charged after the repair. Any additional parts will be quoted at time of repair.
- If the pedal is able to be repaired within the hour of paid labour, the bench fee will be the only cost to you.
- Return postage is covered in the fee, unless the package is greater than 2 kg.
Below are the prices for each individual modification. Discounts are given if multiple modifications are done. Please email me for a discounted price if you would like more than one mod.